An average whole lamb weighs approximately 20kg – please note that this weight is taken before butchering.
- Payment is due on delivery via bank transfer or cash payment.
Whole Lamb or Hoggett
We will butcher your lamb to your own individual requirements, however, if you prefer to have the standard cuts then you will get the following:
• 2 x leg joints (whole or halved on the bone)
• 2 x shoulder joints (whole or halved on the bone)
• 2 x boned and rolled breast joints
• 2 x racks
• Approx 12 x chops
• 3 x stewing chops (scrag end)